Tuesday, July 19, 2011

US trip 2010 special: TinTin Buffet at North Carolina


About the food:

Prior to arriving at North Carolina, our flight was delayed due to weather disturbance, and with that we had to stay at a motel (courtesy of the airline provider). After that unique flight experience, we were picked up at the airport by my relative and we were taken to one of the most popular buffet restaurants near their place. Buffets are pretty much common in the US (from breakfast to dinner)



I first tried this egg soup


Then I took my first plate filled with everything I like. There's even an octopus on the upper side of the plate.


For my second plate, tried some of the seafoods there.

I also tried their hot and sour soup.



This noodle soup is quite good. Theser are freshly prepared by the chefs there.


Afterwards, you can add dumplings that you like to the mix.


Aside from chinese cuisine, they also have various sushi.


Finally, no buffet would be complete without dessert. You can get as much ice cream as you want through their ice cream machine and there are also fruits in coconut milk, for the more health conscious.

If you plan to visit the beautiful landscapes and houses of North Carolina, be sure to visit TinTin buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment