Friday, September 9, 2011

Dezato Mochi Ice Cream

green tea dezato mochi


About the food:

Yesterday, I came to visit the nearest Crumpler store to buy a more spacious camera bag because they currently have a major sale (50%-70% on ALL items on stock). After rushing in and out of the store, I went towards the Parvati store for a dessert treat.



There, I found and purchasesd a Dezato Mochi Ice Cream assorted pack of six.


I like Mochi Ice cream instead just ice cream because with mochi, the serving is already fixed, hence you can control (ideally) the quantity of ice cream you are consuming with every bite.

I asked the saleslady what type of ice cream was being used by Dezato for its mochi and she replied that they were home made. So I went on ahead with buying.

I tried the green tea mochi above and it was okay. The ice cream was neither sweet nor intensely flavored.




I also tried the strawberry and it's good enough.


Where to buy:

Dezato Mochi is available for PHP295 (six pieces) at the Parvati store at the ground floor of Trinoma Mall. It's near the area of Fully Booked and UCC Coffee.


Rating: 7.0/10

The ice cream in this mochi could have more flavor and so I think it would be better to use real fruits together with ice cream or gelato for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment