Monday, September 12, 2011

Zensho eat all you can part two for two


About the food:

Previously, I went and blogged about Zensho (http://foodhealthreviews.blogspot.com/2011/08/zensho-eat-all-you-can-goodness.html). However, I was not satisfied with the quality of pictured I had back then. So, I went back, this time with a companion to take better pictures and perhaps give justice to the good food that is there. Below are new photos of what we ate at Zensho.




assorted sashimi and sushi (it was ok)


shrimp tempura (quite thin than the usual, but you can order more anyway if you're not satisfied)


the beef in this photo was soft and came in as a large serving, this one was one of the first dishes that came and the last we were able to finish.


Some of these are not oysters but scallops and fish fillet (this is one of their specialties and a treat you normally would not find in a buffet)

yasai soup



this cuttlefish (giant squid) was soft and not too rubbery





this is my first time to order and try cold soba noodles, and it turns out to be really good!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    We’re from Streetdirectory.com Editorial Team.
    We have been looking at your nice site http://foodhealthreviews.blogspot.com/
    Do you mind if we take the images of your food reviews or interesting features to be placed in Streetdirectory.com?

    The Benefits for you are:
    We can include your site watermark on the image or a link below the image and point it back to your site. It will provide more exposure which will give your site more traffic with streetdirectory.com

    Thank you for your support to streetdirectory.com

    We’re looking forward to receive your favorable reply soon. Thank you.

    Warmest Regards,
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachelle,

    Yes, you may use my photos (with my watermarks),and you could also link them back to my blog.

    I hope you get this reply as I do not see your e-mail address reflected in the comments.


    Raymond

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Raymond,
    Thank you so much ! I really appreacite it :)
    By the way mail is rachelle.rubiano@streetdirectory.com. When I post this it’s just asking for my name and URL.
    Have a blessed day,
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete