Friday, September 2, 2011

La Maison du Chocolat and Other Sweet Treats from HK


About the food:

In my previous post, I mentioned that the best macarons I've tasted so far is La Maison du Chocolat in HK. They're much more expensive than the macarons sold locally in the Philippines, but their packaging and the ingredients are pretty much worth it.


Even after a few days and the macaron has become soft, the chocolates/creams inside still taste so good.

La Maison products even come with a real fancy insulated bag.


Other nice sweets that can be bought in HK are these:





I already tried this hazelnut chocolate spread and was surprised that it didnt taste that sweet at all, which is good :)  Nutella or other chocolate spreads in the local supermarket are much more sweeter and hence, scarier for health.

I haven't tried these yet, I've yet to finish the hazelnut spread, but I'll assume they must be good since they come from a reputable brand, La Maison

Where to buy:

To view their list of boutique locations in HK, check out http://www.lamaisonduchocolat.com/en/boutiques.php?c=hongkong


Rating: 8.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment