Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gloria Maris Dimsum Breakfast


About the food:

Sometimes, it's nice to go back and visit the old and established restaurants. With the ever growing number of new restaurants, you always risk tasting a bad dish, and wasting money. Hence, it is nice to take a look at the older restaurants that give you peace of mind as you pay for good quality food.

One such place is Gloria Maris in Greenhills Shopping Center. They've been there for the longest time and still they offer the best dimsum.


In the morning, I dropped by to have brunch and ordered xiao long bao (above). Since they just opened, my order came it freshly steamed and fresh. Nothing beats freshly steamed dumplings.


To hydrate myself, I ordered their fresh coconut juice (straight from the buko).



I also ordered their freshly steamed hakao (shrimp) dumplings. It was simply delightful.



Where to buy and how much:

Gloria Maris dimsums are reasonably priced. These two dimsums and buko cost me less than PHP400.00


Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment