Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chicken BonChon



About the food:

I've been hearing a lot of reviews about Chicken BonChon and one day, I had to just try it.


Where to buy and how much:


I ordered six pieces of drumsticks for PHP365. You also have the choice of ordering either wings or chops. The flavor I got was the soy garlic. I tasted it myself and let my family taste it too.

Based on what we tried, the chicken skin was indeed crispy, maybe it would be crispier if it were dine-in. However, the meat tasted bland. The sauce or marinade did not seep in enough for the meat to have more flavor. Perhaps I should have gotten the wings or the chops instead. Perhaps the result would have been different.

I bought my BonChon at Greenhills Promenade. Currently they have a new branch just opened along Katipunan Ave. as well. They also have  a branch along C5 Libis.


Rating: 7.5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment