Wednesday, June 8, 2011

On Making Good Food Photos

I'm sure some of you would be wondering what makes my foodblog photos sharp.

To answer that question, I would say I use a good dslr lens and a reasonably priced dslr body.

As of now, I am using a Nikon D3000 body with a Nikon 17-55 F2.8G IF-ED DX.

http://ic2.pbase.com/g3/85/651285/3/102343174.JOUaAuHy.jpg





There are times however, when carrying a dslr with a huge and heavy lens can be exhausting.  With that in mind, I'm thrilled with the upcoming LG Optimus 2X. Not only is it light to carry, it also has an 8 MEGAPIXEL camera! With 8 megapixels you can capture a lot of detail in food (my DSLR has around 10 Megapixels, while my phone from 5 years back has only a meager 1.3 Megapixels.). It also comes with a LED flash, for those dimly lit restaurants.


http://www.talkandroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/lgoptimus2x2.jpg

It would be great if I could someday compare the pictures I take with my dslr and the pictures I can take with this LG Optimus 2X.

Optimus is more than just smart. It’s genius. Visit lgoptimus.ph for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment