Monday, June 6, 2011

Flaming Cheese at Cyma

flaming cheese (php200 or more est.)

About the food:

I've always wondered what was unique about Cyma. One day I decided to give it a try and witness it first hand. The answer came up: flaming cheese!
If you simply adore cheese then I recommend this one. Its probably even better if you order it during night time, so you can see the flame more.


The flaming cheese is served with fresh garlic bread.

Aside from the flaming cheese, they also have a lot more greek cuisine to offer. They have salads, and the famous gyros, among others. 




Where to buy and how much:

I tried the Cyma branch in Trinoma Mall, at the topmost level. Cyma is along the row of restaurants like Holy Cow! (known for steaks) and SumoSam (japanese-western fusion).




Rating:  8.0/10

I consider Greek cuisine to be healthy in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment